The Rhatigan Student Center location will be closed for the holidays December 24 - January 2.
Online orders received during this time may experience delays in processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Affordable – most affordable option in the market; through cost savings you can spread your dollar further.
- Convenient – all students have access on/before the first day of class regardless of financial aid status.
- Worry/Hassle Free – materials are located in one location, Blackboard; don’t have to stress over course materials and where you will purchase and if they are the correct materials.
- Accessibility/Study Assistance – all materials meet/exceed standards set forth by the NFB and have study assistance like: audio books, flashcard making, note taking, highlighting, bookmarking and more.
Courses dropped after the add/drop date are not eligible for a refund.
- Your name
- Student ID
- Course(s) you are experiencing an issue with
- What browser and device you are using, include any screenshots of error messages received
- Contact information
If you are needing assistance over the weekend or after hours, please submit a help ticket with VitalSource Support