Welcome to Wichita State University
Faculty Center is a great resource for textbook & publisher information.
Course Materials Manager
Assistant Course Materials Buyer
Merchandise & Supply Buyer
Textbook Information Supervisor
Course Material Ordering Information
- Book information needed: author, title, edition, ISBN and publisher (if known). Specific information needed to order materials, i.e. new only, bundled materials, etc.
- Book orders may be entered thru the Shocker Store website at shockerstore.com, (please contact Lisa Fitzsimmons if you need assistance setting up your registration), via email to Lisa Fitzsimmons, and by campus mail to Box 55.
- Any course materials created by the instructor which will be for sale in the Shocker Store, should go thru the individual department or the copy center on campus, Shocker Printing Solutions.
- Desk copies/instructor materials: any materials free to the instructor from the publisher must be ordered by the instructor or department. The Shocker Store is happy to provide assistance with contact information.
- Supply items may also be included as course materials. Items include art materials, nursing supplies, calculators, safety glasses, USB, etc.
Item Count: 0