COVID-19 UPDATEAt WSU Tech the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff is our highest priority. We are hereby announcing the following precautionary measures:
- All WSU Tech campuses will be closed to students, visitors and the public until May 4.
- College employees will work remotely until May 4. Essential staff will continue to report to campus under the direction of their unit’s Vice President or Executive Director while adhering to the social distancing guidelines as provided by the CDC (6 ft).
- WSU Tech will delay resumption of classes until March 30. Beginning March 30 and continuing until May 4, face-to-face classes will be offered online rather than in classrooms. This includes high school students who attend a WSU Tech class on campus.
- High school students enrolled in dual credit courses at their high school will look for further communication from their high school instructor on how to complete those classes.
- Online classes will continue or begin as scheduled, with no interruption.
- It is with much regret that we announce that our Commencement Ceremony and Practical Nurse pinning ceremony are cancelled. It is of great importance to all of us at WSU Tech to celebrate our students’ accomplishments and we are actively looking for other ways to accomplish this. This decision was not made lightly but given the current circumstances it was unavoidable. Please look for further communication on how we will celebrate our class of 2020 to come out in the upcoming weeks.
- While the campuses are closed, we will still be conducting advising and admissions appointments remotely. Visit www.wsutech.edu/contact to schedule an appointment.
Updated 3/27/2020 9:00am CDT
Having trouble applying your financial aid when ordering your textbooks & course supplies online
Item Count: 0