ALL REFUNDS/EXCHANGES REQUIRE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND ITEMS MUST BE IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AS PURCHASED, INCLUDING SHRINK WRAPPED BUNDLES/PACKAGES.
- Credit card transactions will only be credited back toward the card used for original transaction.
- Merchandise (non-textbook)
Up to 60 days from date of purchase. Refunds within 30 days of purchase will be refunded in the form of original payment. For refunds occurring 31-60 days past the date of purchase, credit will be applied to a Shocker Store gift card. No refunds/exchanges on clearance items, computers, software, or computer/electronic supplies.
- Fall/Spring Term textbook & textbook rental refund periods
Beginning of semester: up to 10 days after term start date.
Thereafter: up to 1 day from date of purchase. No refunds last 4 weeks of a term. No rentals allowed the final 4 weeks of the term.
- Summer Term textbook & textbook rental refund period
Beginning of semester: up to 4 days after term start date.
Thereafter: up to 1 day from date purchased. No refunds last 2 weeks of class. No rentals final 2 weeks of term.
- Presession/Short Session class textbook & textbook rentals
No refunds past 1st day of class.
- Merchandise (Supplemental Materials-Textbooks/Study Aids)
Study aids: up to 10 days from date of purchase. No refunds/exchanges of course packets and stand-alone/bundled access codes, if opened and activated/accessed.
No refunds on regalia. For any rental order not picked up for commencement, a refund will be issued less a 15% restocking fee.
Textbook buyback/rental return periods are at the end of each semester, see store for details.